Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2007

First "Flutter" at 17 weeks

Jean Anne thinks she FINALLY felt "Little Potin's" first movement. She was sitting on the living room floor admiring my new recliner when all of a sudden her eyes were big as saucers. She said that she thought she had felt something and immediately asked if I thought that was the baby moving. Let me tell you, I know a lot about a few things BUT whether or not that was the baby moving inside her is not one of these few things......heck, I don't have a clue. All I know is, all of the books we have read and the "advice" we have gotten from everyone else, say that this is about the time "it" should be getting comfortable in its surroundings and moving a bit. Jean Anne described the feeling by drumming her fingers softly on my arm every time she felt it. Pretty awesome. Can't wait until I can feel it too.

5 comments:

Andi said...

Yeah, How Exciting!!Definitely sounds like movement to me!! Give it about 2 more weeks and you won't be questioning it one bit!! My favorite part of being pregnant was feeling the movement.

Bridget said...

Oh congrats!!! That's so exciting! That's exactly how it feels early on... then he or she will beat you up. ;)

Jennifer Walker said...

Isn't it amazing, Jean Anne? Every time I felt something and called Scott over, Jack would stop kicking. Scott finally felt his first kick when we were sitting quietly at the movies.

steele family said...

Yeah! That is so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

the fun part will be when "he" is moving like crazy in bed. jean anne can put her belly against your back! Hey, if she can't sleep you shouldn't either! ha