Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Happy 5 years to Us





After a long night out of town, Jean Anne and I spent a relaxing anniversary evening at Walnut Circle Grill in downtown Hattiesburg. Jean Anne surprised me this morning with reservations. We had never eaten there before and both were anxious to try it out. The food was great but we were both wiped out from the night before. Following dinner and a quick stop to Baskin Robbins (Jean Anne swears she isn't craving anything.....HA!) we went home and fell asleep on the couch...as usual.

2 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years already.

Anonymous said...

Ya'll sound like us! ha..I forgot to even tell ya'll Happy Aniversary!! Congrats. I love ya'll both!