
Here is Jean Anne's 28 Week Progression picture. New venue for the photo. We forgot to take it before we left home tonight so we had to take it at my folks' ("Nanny and Poppy", they just decided their "new" names!) house. My mom just had to take a "prom pose" progression picture and insisted I include it on the blog. We will have new ultrasound photos on Wednesday and 4D photos/video (maybe) on the 10th.





5 comments:
Love the prom pose! Sorry we couldn't see JA at the game. Next time!
Beth
You look GREAT! Not too much longer to go...
Jean Anne, can you give me your email address? I have made my blog private and I want to invite you to read it.
You do look great! tiny! He or she will be here before you know it!
hey michele! here's my email address: jeananne.potin@hattiesburgclinic.com OR you can use japotin@comcast.net. we definitely want to continue to keep up with Chase! :-)
Post a Comment