Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Baby Bed from Start to Finish





The baby bed came in a few weeks ago. We have been so busy with my sister's wedding, the first home football game, and painting the nursery that we haven't had time to put it together. After spreading out all the pieces and reading MOST of the instructions, I began to assemble the bed. About halfway through, I noticed a small pile of lock washers innocently sitting next to the hardware pile. Upon further review of the instructions, I realized that each of the previously installed 15 bolts each needed a lock washer. Once I disassembled the bed, round two went pretty smoothly. It took a little over an hour from start to finish. Not too bad, I guess. Now all of the baby stuff we have so far has been moved into the nursery. It is beginning to have that powdery clean baby smell.
Now that all of the work is done, it is time to go watch the Eagles play the Vols. Here's hoping for a close game!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Beautiful! I love the darker wood stains. =)

steele family said...

looks great! can't wait to see it all put together.

Loustalot said...

Looks like you two are having your own adventures. Chris, sorry about the sports room. It looked really good :) Jeani, you look great. Miss yall. love k