After arriving home from Destin Sunday evening, we had a nice surprise waiting for us at my mom and dad's house... my first cousin (and one of my best friends) Lisa - along with her hubby Justin and my new 2 month old cousin, Addy! (Addyson Taylor Holcomb) They drove in from Texas for the weekend for a short visit with the fam. It was so good to spend some Q.T. with them. Although it wasn't quite long enough, it was still enough time for Chris and I to be able to hold and love on Addy. :-)
6 years ago





3 comments:
You look so great! Tiny! I'm sure you don't feel it... but you do look it!
Hey, I know them!
Bridget, girl, I love you! (ha) you're too sweet :-)
Kimbo, we miss you and Fleet terribly! I thought after the fact... Lisa and I should have taken a pic of the 2 of us with a "space" in between. You were there with us in our thoughts and conversation :-)
Post a Comment