Jean Anne and I went to "Coach's Corner" Monday night at Forrest General. Let me tell you, it was quite an experience. I thought that I knew how to "breathe" but apparently I have been mistaken the last 35 years. They even gave us cheat sheets. What I want to know is really how "cleansing" is a "cleansing " breath? Makes no sense to me. I thought I learned all I needed to know to help JA prepare for the labor process from Bill Cosby "Himself". If you future dads haven't seen it.....consider it MY Coach's Corner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFMVeZyhagI&mode=related&search(No... by the way, we aren't going natural)
In all seriousness, I did enjoy the class. We got to tour the hospital. I was very impressed with the facilities. I wanted to try out one of the couches that will be my bed for a few days but JA would have none of it. The rooms were huge and had good sized flat screen TV's.
Next week we get to go to " Baby Care" class. I will recap ASAP.
3 comments:
Adam calls those fold out couches "back breakers".... just be forewarned. lol. We've been through two different L&Ds... the first one had chairs that folded out (it was miserable for him during the days we stayed in L&D... lucky for him he had a full bed in post partum). Then at this one they had a NICE recliner in the L&D and a fold out couch in post partum... better.. but a couple of nights on it and you'll be begging to stay home at night. lol. Ad was a sport though... couldn't be any worse than back labor! ;)
Glad you enjoyed your class! It really is great for you both to do before your first! Won't be long now!
Shane's only requirement was that the TV in our room has ESPN...which it did. Luckily for us, we each had our own individually hospital beds in post partum, so that was nice.
LP will be here before you know it. Do you plan on taking a baby poll?
Funny video.
Jean Anne, you look great!
Post a Comment