


OK, this 4D stuff freaked me out a little bit. Absolutely unreal. "LP" was a little uncooperative while being "scanned" today. He/she kept putting his/her hands and arms in front of his/her face. Jean Anne and I (and the rest of our families) are trying to figure out who he/she looks like. Jean Anne is claiming the nose and we think the cheeks resemble mine when I was a baby. As far as being uncooperative, that is all Jean Anne....HAHA......kidding. My prediction is that "LP", if female, will not arrive on time...more JA genes! NOT kidding! All jokes aside, it was a truly awesome day. We will treasure these photos and video forever.





6 comments:
What cool pics! I cannot believe the detail. I bet that they had to really be careful so that you could not tell the gender of the baby!
How amazing is that!! I love them and can not wait to meet "Fletch" hehe... Cash is dying to have someone to break some stuff with!!
That is so cool, I bet the video was even more dramatic.
AWW soooo sweet.
WOW, I can't believe the detail and didn't even know they had 4D! Great pics, yall are doing good holding out on the sex of LP. I wouldn't be able to stand it! love, k & f
I love it!!! I hope all is well. I hope to see yall soon! Love yall!
Post a Comment