Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

31 Week Doctor Visit

Friday morning, we had our 31 week checkup. LP's heart rate was up a little bit from the last 2 visits - 136 bpm. I believe it because he/she's become much more active! ALL during the day and night. Dr. Kot says everything still looks and sounds great. I'm measuring right where I should be. She proceeded to inform me that I will have one more "easy" visit at 33 weeks. Then beginning at 35 weeks, the fun begins.... HA. We just can't believe time is flying by so fast!

From WebMD.com:
Your baby measures about 18 inches long from head to toe and weighs about 3.5 pounds. Rather than hearing vibrations, baby's nerve endings in his ears are connected now so that he can hear distinct sounds, like familiar voices and music.

No comments: