Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Only 2 More Days 'til The Circus Comes To Town!

OK... I can feel my body beginning to stress. Invitations - check. Cake - check. Ice Cream - check. Fun jump - check. Popcorn machine - check. Party favors - check. One year portraits - check... set for this evening. Making the house "clean and pretty" - in process (ugh). Going shopping tonight to tie up all loose ends. And THANK GOODNESS I'm off work tomorrow!

Now the biggest thing is... am I ready for my baby boy to turn ONE?? No. Not really :(

Pray for me!!! haha :) More details (and of course tons of pictures) to follow!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

PRECIOUS invite!! Ya'll are going to have a blast!!! Enjoy it they only turn one once!!! I can't wait to see the pics!