Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Playing CATCH UP!

Wow, OK... I know you are all shocked and probably falling out because there is a new Potin Family blog post! :P Let me start out by apologizing to our families, friends, and fellow blog readers for the lack of posts the last month. I really have no excuse other than by the time I have time to actually sit down at the computer to update, it's probably midnight or later! I, honestly, have chosen sleep in most cases - sorry :)
So anyway, we have so very much to catch up on!! I will go back and make posts about late Summer events, etc - I promise!! But for now, I would like to post some recent pics to get started again...

GEARING UP FOR JOBI'S FIRST HALLOWEEN!!

The house is all decorated and ready for our "HalloWEENIE" Roast we had for our friends and family Friday night!




Jobi and Daddy carved their very first pumpkin together on Hallow's Eve! (Jobi wasn't much help but he DID discover a new food find he likes! Check out the video clip!)



The end result was our happy jack-o-lantern! Way to go, Jobes and Dad!


Baby's First Halloween is here!!
Jobi was ready for his big fun day at Crayon College. The daycare is located next to a retirement home and the kiddos all loaded up in wagons, dressed in costume, and went to visit the elderly residents. SO sweet!! They had a GREAT time! Here is Jobes "pre-costume" and as a little BAT! He wasn't too sure about this garb. And let me tell you.... what a hard time MOM had fastening him into his car seat with all of this on! (it could've made AFV) :)
Party Time at the Potins! Sorry, didn't get many pictures... we were too busy playing "host and hostess!!"
Who was it said that "if you are able to laugh at yourself, then you'll never cease to be amused??" Good one to live by!! :)

Jobi as a little monkey!! And his best pals, Kerrigan and Jacob, as Princess Leia and Darth Vader - the CUTEST!!!! Unforunately, Jobi was not feeling very well and wasn't very keen on keeping his costume on to say the least - however, we did get some cute pics of him in it and it is SO precious!! Thanks to Aunt BB for his very first, cutest Halloween costume!

No comments: