Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Well, the party's over!

The party's now over and I think Jobi's circus was a great success! Sorry I haven't posted about it earlier... still waiting on pics - they're on my friend's camera. I do have a few snapshots of the day, though. I will post more later!

Jobi had a great time - I think he enjoyed getting all "hyped up" on sugar! haha He wasn't too sure about his cake at first, didn't quite know what to do with it. However, when his Nana (my mom) decided to push his face down in to it, he started eating it! (She was right) The house was filled with friends, family, balloons, and fun. I think Jobes will look back when he's older and approve of the celebration we held in his honor :-)

It's Party Day!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
The aftermath....

1 comment:

Michele said...

Happy First Birthday (to all of you)!!!