OK, since I had neglected our blog so much! (sorry!) - I had not posted any pictures from our last Summer splash - the annual Potin Family beach trip to Destin. We went the last week of September and had a fabulous time. Maybe Jobi will end up being a little beach lover like his Mommy afterall! Here are some great pics from our trip... and whatever the season, I'm always ready for another beach trip!!!
We had glorious sunsets like these EVERY night we were there! It was our favorite time of day...
Our days were filled with beach and pool fun! (sorry there are SO many pictures - they're just all so darn cute... I couldn't decide which ones to leave out!! Each one has its own little facial expression!)
OK... here is Jobi's very own private cabana!! He had it made, let me tell ya. We saw this tent while we were on last year's beach trip when I was prego. We knew we HAD to have one. Mumsie and Pop gave it to us at one of my baby showers. It was GREAT! Daddy and Jobi got in there together and took a little afternoon nap and break from the sun. It was the BEST thing!

Here's Jobi hangin' with Pop and just chillin' around the condo...





No comments:
Post a Comment