Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daddy's Valentine

Now this is what Chris does every night :) (only for a little while at a time.... I'm glad he's enjoying his present). I surprised him with it before he could go out and buy one for himself. He's going to CA toward the end of March and he wanted it to play while traveling.

It is pretty obvious that Jobes likes it too!


(yes, Jobi has a bottle... we still give him one only at night because he won't drink milk out of a sippy cup and I was afraid he wasn't getting the nutrients he needs. Although, we just went fot his 15 mo checkup today as a matter of fact, and.... well.... guess it's gonna be buh-bye bottle for good!)

2 comments:

Bridget said...

15 months! how did that happen??? Jobi's adorable!

Justin and Lisa Holcomb said...

Addyson won't drink milk from a bottle either! I'd rather her have milk than not, so I think it's fine. I've talked to every dentist around and they say it's ok as long as you aren't letting them go to bed with it or putting sweet stuff in the bottle. So, don't worry!!!!! :)