Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Favorite Bath Seat :)

This would be Jobi's bath seat that we no longer use because he began standing up in it... so now it sits beside the toilet in the guest bathroom (just in case we do ever need it again in the immediate future for some reason). I walked into the bathroom the other day, while he was unusually quiet and this is what I found. He decides to now climb inside it and sit down... legs in the holes and all. I can't tell you how many times he's gotten stuck!! haha It's a pretty funny sight.... our silly boy! :) He is just too cute!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Are you trying to tell us something???

The Potin Family said...

haha! Noooo Bridget... not that kind of news :) We're not quite ready for that yet!