Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Picked Up Jobi from Daycare Yesterday...

... and this is what I found - Jobi... in a diaper and pink Curious George t-shirt. That's it. Apparently he had had a little messy accident at school and stupid me forgot that we had to use the extra outfit we keep in the diaper bag at all times - therefore there was no extra change of clothes. This little tee was all the daycare had - no boy clothes whatsoever! The really bad part? Apparently, Jobi's diaper was so bad stinky and out of control...... it made his substitute teacher (his regular teacher is at home, expecting a baby boy ANY day!) puke all over the place!

Way to go, Jobes.... that's our boy (sigh) haha!




3 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

That's hilarious...especially the subs reaction to his diaper.

His eyelashes are so long.

Melissa Overstreet said...

That's funny! The best poop story I've ever heard!

Melissa Overstreet said...

Oh, one more thing, now you know what your little girl will look like ;-)