Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One More Valentine Surprise...

Um... OK, I forgot to post this on Valentine's Day but here is one more gift that we got for each other :)
KENNY!!!
OK, so it's not Kenny "live and in person" (although that wouldn't be a BAD thing to me!! haha) :P but we DID get tickets to see Kenny at The Amphitheatre at The Wharf in Orange Beach in August!!!!!!!!! They went on sale Valentine's morning. I CANNOT WAIT! I am so ready for August, seriously! It will be my 2nd time to see him and I have to admit - Chris and I were spoiled having been "on the sandbar" VIPs thanks to my wonderful sis-in-law, Julie for the New Orleans concert we went to when I was prego. This time we'll be a little bit (ok, a lot) farther away, but as I am trying to remind myself... better to be in nosebleed section than not be there at all! We decided to let Kenny kick-off our annual James Family beach trip - so we'll be there Thurs - Monday. I can't think of a better start to our beach vacation than with a Kenny beach concert!
"Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's from Boston!!!" :)

1 comment:

Dionna Walker, Hutton Scholar said...

What a great gift!! I know you are excited :)