We celebrated a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend :) I actually got part of my valentine Thursday evening, I gave Chris his Friday evening, and Jobi got his Saturday morning. He's normally more fascinated with the tissue paper more than the actual present - haha! We mostly stayed indoors - it was pretty yukky weekend weather and we tried to stay as far away from the thousands of crazed Valentine's shoppers and diners as we could! Saturday night we went to our great friends Lance and Karla's house for elk (yep, elk) chili and a play date with the twins. It was a very nice, relaxed evening - I think everyone had a great time! I didn't have my camera for any pics of the kiddos at Lance and Karla's, but here are some from the rest of the weekend...
As most of you know already, Jobi LOVES marshmallows! (his "mellows" we call them) so of course, I had to give him Peeps hearts as part of his gift!!
I told him to "give the monkey sugah!" :) I think he likes his new love bug book (complete with love bug finger puppet!)
Daddy's valentine - a Nintendo DS
Mommy's valentine - a fabulous new black and gold handbag!!
Jobi made his very first valentine for us at school! (Please excuse the flash in the picture) This is what it says:
"My hands and feet may be small, but
I have a big heart!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love you!"
We LOVE you too, our sweet baby boy!!





No comments:
Post a Comment