I hate to put the word "antique" in the title of this post because it refers to me! My mom and dad restored my old bassinet for LP to use. It really turned out beautiful and looks great in our bedroom. I keep looking at it imagining it full of baby! Thanks Mom and Pop, it is great!
6 years ago





4 comments:
That makes me a little teary eyed!! How precious is that going to be, your baby sleeping in your bassinet!!
I am so glad to see Jean Anne is getting such good use of those maternity clothes!! I am sooo ready for this baby to get here!!
Love you both,
julie
That is REALLY sweet!! Haven't been able to do much blog hopping lately and just caught up on all your posts! I will be thinking about you two...can't wait to see new baby Potin!
It's beautiful. We can't wait to see LP in it too.
beautiful!
Post a Comment