Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Final Southern Miss Game on Due Date




Yes sports fans, Jean Anne made it to the last Southern Miss home game of the season. Although it was a little chilly, she made it through the game, onto the field afterwards, and tailgated for a while after that. WHAT A FAN! I woke up this morning and checked the Hattiesburg American website photo gallery from the game. Jean Anne was in one of the photos...barely.

As for LP, he/she is moving around quite a bit these days, has hiccups very often, and must be very content inside mama's belly. My dad swears LP is going to come out with a full beard or pony tail since he/she has been in there so long. Lord, I hope not.

Jean Anne has a Dr. appointment tomorrow morning at 8:30. We both figure she will be admitted tomorrow from the doctor's office. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh good luck! Maybe something will happen tonight? I think we have a full moon tonight??? I'm so impressed that you're out and about so great on your due date!

Jennifer Walker said...

I can't believe you went to the game on your due date. Wait, I CAN believe it!

It's Tuesday & no update yet. What's going on???

Loustalot said...

Well, we're waiting for LP to arrive...we hope he/she has lungs that can squeal across the seas so we can say hello! k

Michele said...

Jennifer ~ you're definitely a stay at home mom...it's Monday, not Tuesday (I work part time, and I always get my days mixed up) :-)

Still, I'm very eager to hear an update!

Anonymous said...

Jean Anne~I must admit I am very impressed with you! When I was TEN months prego all I wanted to do was soak in a hot tub of water!! :) What a trooper you are! Next time we talk you will be a little mommy!! YEAHHHHHH!!!