6 years ago
Monday, November 12, 2007
No News for Today
Jean Anne is still contracting some (10 or 15 times during work). Nothing regular yet though. She is headed to pregnancy fitness class tonight. Bags are packed and in Jean Anne's vehicle. Anyone have any last minute suggestions of things she should bring along to the hospital that we may have forgotten? We will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Jean Anne,
Hey! I know you are getting excited & ready!
I know this is a strange suggestion, but I was not prepared for Hayes to come when he did, so I didn't get to do this. Take a pillow to the hospital & put a solid, bright or light, color pillowcase on it. There are so many pictures of you on your bed & this will make the pictures look 'non-hospitalish'. I have seen a few friends do this & it is a nice something, but something I totally forgot! Not a must, but something different! Hope all is going well! It was great to see yall at the football game a few weeks ago!
xoxox,
Brittany
Checkbook
Take your own pillow!!! I took a small picture of my pappy so it was like he was there with me! Crazy i know but sentimental all the same. besides if you forget, we live right around the corner!! Would you go mud ridding already!
Bring your Boppy, Joel had to go home to get mine...but again its not like you live far if you forgot anything. Let us know if we need to do anything to the house while you are "away" :)
Amanda
Extra food for you and for Chris because you will get hungry...or atleast I was....all the time. I am so excited for yall and can't wait the meet baby. Don't worry, he will come when you least expect and it will be just perfect cause that is what God had planned anyway :)
Clothes that are not maternity clothes! I refused to wear any of my maternity clothes from the second Chase popped out of my belly. It was a tight squeeze, but I was happy to go home in a regular tee and jeans (just pack your largest pair) :-)
Also, don't forget your slippers!
Oh... for those of us not as skinny as Michele... bring some maternity clothes from your second trimester to go home in. I was so swollen (hands, feet, legs... then the belly still looked quite fluffy) both times that I needed the extra room in my pants... I wore a nursing tank and a cardigan on top though. If you plan to breastfeed ... Glamourmom nursing tanks are the best... although the newer style from Target is good... much better than the ones I bought from Target when Libby was a newborn.
Ditto on the food... especially if you are induced. It can take a while... and if your hubby is like mine, he won't want to leave even for food. Ad stayed with me for the entire 2 days that I was induced with Libby (no food provided for him, he relied on snacks and his parents bringing him food)... the hospital Logan was delivered at offered a guest tray that we had to pay cash on it's arrival for... so like room service (just call the room service number when ready to eat). So in that case, make sure you have cash handy.
Don't forget your cell phone for all of those "he/she is here!" calls... and DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA!!!! Bring the battery charger too and an extra memory card if you don't have a large GB memory card in it.
Post a Comment