6 years ago
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Dr. Appointment Update
Jean Anne had an appointment this morning. LP's heart rate is 138-144 bpm. Jean Anne is currently 70% effaced and 1-2cm dilated. Our doctor originally wanted to induce on Saturday (the due date) but I think Jean Anne and I have decided to put it off a couple of days. We just really don't want to go through the induction process unless it is a medical necessity. We have another appointment on Monday morning and Jean Anne was instructed to make sure she watches closely for any "signs" of labor and to come to the hospital ASAP if there is any question at all. So....should be an interesting Thanksgiving weekend. Please pray that LP makes his/her entrance to the world safely, that Jean Anne goes through the labor process safely and with as little pain as possible, and that I remain concious throughout the process! We will keep everyone posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Good luck! I can't wait to see the delivery post!
thanks for the update...do you think you might have time to blog to let us know you are on the way to the hospital?
if yall were MSU fans i know without a doubt LP would come tomorrow during the big game so he could cheer on the dawgs...oh but i know you (Chris) will be cheering them on anyway. don't worry that baby will come :) notice i said "he" cuz i am trying to help you out!
I think you are making such a great decision to wait since things are moving in that direction anyway. I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment