There is actually news in Hattiesburg today other than Jeff Bower leaving Southern Miss (which I personally think is probably a bad move in the long run), we are heading to the hospital tonight at 7:30. Jean Anne went in for her appointment this morning. The doctor "checked" her again and determioned that she had dilated 1 cm and not 2cm as previously thought. So, long story short, LP has not dropped at all. He/she is still way up in Jean Anne's belly and obviously pretty comfortable there. The doctor did a procedure to try to speed things along that Jean Anne said was not too comfortable.
So, tonight we are headed to the hospital to get Jean Anne started on Cervadil and bright and early in the morning start the induction process. However, the doctor feels Jean Anne is going to be a pretty good candidate for C-section. We will see. Either way, end result should be LP's Birthday on November 27, 2007. Please pray for us as we go through this process. Watch your emails, we will keep everyone posted!
6 years ago





6 comments:
Hey Potins! We'll be thinking about yall tonight and tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about everything :)
Love,
The Odom Family
Troy, Brittany, Caroline & Hayes
So glad to hear some news. I promise a C section is not a bad way to go. Big Thomas and his Big Head got one. LP has just made himself way too comfortable in there!! Will certainly be praying for yall and can't wait to hear the news.
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for both of you. We will be praying for you and that everything goes well. Please give us a call!!! Wish we could be there with you guys....we still owe you from when Brady was born!! Good luck!
Andi
Jean Anne & Chris,
Just found out about this blogspot from Linda. Good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly at hospital. I'll say a prayer for ya!! I can't wait to see pics of the little cutie.
Oh!!! Lots of prayers are being said for you! Hope it all goes well! You'll be holding a beautiful baby probably before you read this comment!!! So exciting!
Thinking of all of you! Can't wait to see little LP!!!! Saying many prayers for Jean Anne and little LP!!
Post a Comment