Joshua 24:15 "... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Welcome Contractions!

Jean Anne has started having some contractions the last couple of days. They are still pretty irregular in timing but she is having quite a few now and they are pretty uncomfortable. The grandparents came over for dinner last night and are getting pretty anxious. They call every morning to see how our night went. Shouldn't be too long now Nana, Papa, Mumsie, and Pop!

3 comments:

Loustalot said...

YAHOO!!! Let us know when baby LP arrives. Hope yall are all set to go with the names. Got an email from Sherri and she said you were feeling good Jeani!

Bridget said...

Oh so exciting! Lots of prayers for a safe delivery! Congrats!

Charlena said...

I'm so excited for you two! I just told Jim and he says to tell you guys that we'll be thinking about you and waiting for the big news! I'll have to check the blog every day now!