Some people have been telling us that eating seafood late in pregnancy will induce labor. Well apparently, this myth is BUSTED as well because Jean Anne had a generous portion (still within limits) of catfish and all the fixin's last night at Mack's West. No LP. I am not sure what our next installment will be but people in my office this morning are offering up suggestions of Shoney's Breakfast Bar, "wait until the full moon", and a hot bath. Mud riding was also offered up in a comment from Aunt JuJu. I am not sure which we will try next. We will keep everyone posted. Feel free to add any suggestions as comments.
6 years ago





8 comments:
Pressure points and "being intimate" worked for me!
But as I told my 3 year old when I was due with Liam, God gets to pick the due date, not us. So we just have to be patient and wait for the surprise.
Relax and get some rest while you can. Can't wait to see pictures!
The only "do this" or "do that" that will help is to do "it"! ;) lol. Although walking (gravity) helps move baby down into position which that pressure helps get things going some.
Good luck! Hope baby LP arrives soon!
Okay, I'm with Kerri and Bridget...a little bit of "intimacy" worked for me...had Brady the very next day! (I guess it did help that the barometric pressure had dropped due to Hurrican Isidore and we probably walked 2 miles the day before). Good Luck and LP will come just when he/she is ready....and we all know Jean Anne is the mother and ALWAYS right on time...ha,ha just kidding Jean Anne. Please give us a call.....we owe you one for hanging in there with us when Brady was born!!!
Mandi Maksi ate the crawfish fettucinni (sp) from Jody's and that night went in to labor....(not this pregnancy but her last one). maybe catfish really isn't seafood!
Okay...my dr. told me SEX..and i told her she was crazy, i would rather stay pregnant!!haha.. i say sit on the couch with your feet propped up and let chris wait on you! that baby will come when the Big Man is ready for it to and not a minute sooner, whether you mud ride or not! ha Cash is ready to meet LP though!
Everyone told me to get a pedicure, so I did, and nothing. "Intimacy" (if that's what you want to call it when you're 9 months pregnant) also did not do the trick for us. Unfortunately we were induced and that led to a very long labor. I hope yours goes better!
I wish I had one for you...I went into labor too soon so we were doing everything NOT to have them! :)
I've been thinking about ya'll...Little LP will be here before you know it..maybe on Turkey day???
That comment up there reminded me of something! PEDICURE! I went in for one on Thursday and the girl said I can massage your feet and make you go into labor. Of course I said go for it and of course on Friday night i was in the hospital. I was there on dr's orders though so i am not sure the pedicure had anything to do with it but that would be a great treat for you to try!! Hey atleast my feet looked pretty in the hospital! :)
Post a Comment